Monday, January 18, 2010

new week,new hope.

hello strangers
hope you had a nice start into the week?
my monday's are always pretty much the same
get up with tons of aims &resolutions i wanna achiev
, my breakfasts are great,i m really optimistic...but as
the day goes by,the thoughts and fears come back.
the more i try to understand myself,my ed,my fears,the less i do.
i m takling to myself,argue with my self,i can clearly see how ridicilous my acting is
but nevertheless it s so hard to stop it
i would spend a lot to be able to shut of this voice in my head just for one second
and finally be able to enjoy life again,to live free light hearted,and most of all
TO BE HAPPY
i still got hope...

besides brooding all day ,i went to university (i m studing art (graphic design.fashion design...)),
had a nice walk (waaaaays to cold outside :/ )
did some grocery shopping
and of course some coooooking :


my day started with this wonderful bowl of oats
(oat cooked with soy milk, yoghurt, bananas, ,selfmade crispgranola ( oats,almonds,pecan,cashew + honey >baked)
delicious.

Photobucket

lunch : ehm let's call it spinach&potatoes tower ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

dinnnnner: shredded carrot + cashewbutter on muesli (raisinsnutoatww) bread

Photobucket
and some snacks (nopic)

quick look at my sunday-eats:
breaki: oatmeal (with soymilk), dried figs,dattles,cashewnuts,peenut&cashew nbutter ,flaxseed
Photobucket

lunch :quorn,carrot,soba noodles + tons of chilly :)
Photobucket

diner: ugly but TASTY (half empty) BREAD salad
bread,tofu,chickpeas,carrot with peanut sauce
Photobucket

voilĂ ,thats all for tonight as i m really really tired and don't wanna fall asleep on my keyboard :)
best. M.E.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hey :) i love your blog, and i love your photos!
    cashew butter and carrot on bread is so good!... my favorite..
    so cool that your studying fashion and graphic design! and yes we must have hope :)

    xx
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete